Thank you for being a part of BioNJ. As the representative of an industry that is changing the course of human health, making our environment cleaner and the foods we eat safer and healthier, BioNJ is single-minded in its commitment to the growth and prosperity of the biotechnology industry within the State of New Jersey.
Increased Visibility for your Company
- Presence on BioNJ web site with direct link to company home page
- Free Event Postings on BioNJ web site within policy guidelines
- Free Job Postings on BioNJ web site
- Networking through active BioNJ Committees and Roundtables
- Opportunities to sponsor BioNJ events
- Membership plaque
Networking/Professional Development Opportunities
Active Roundtables for Professional Development:
- Human Resources
- Business Development
Member Discount Pricing at Programs and Events
- BioNJ Annual Meeting
- BioPartnering Conference
- Joint Regional Symposium
- Breakfast Briefings
Bottom-line Cost Savings through the Contracts & Services Consortium
Economies of scale can be achieved through group contracting and member participation which allows for a stronger commitment to be given to suppliers, resulting in better pricing and service levels.
- No additional member fees
- Contract and supplier management services
- Savings for both large and small member companies
- Significant savings over average industry discounts
Includes laboratory equipment, computer and technology products, used biotechnology and IT equipment, retirement plans, moving and relocation services, news distribution services, office, furniture and equipment supplies, D&O and liability insurance and employment background screening and drug testing services.
Legislative Support at State & Federal Levels
- Advocacy on legislation critical to the growth and success of the biotechnology industry in New Jersey
- Engaging in dialogue with key government officials and agencies and advocating industry positions on issues
- Cooperation with BIO in support of key industry positions at the federal level
- Opportunity to participate at BIO Legislative Fly-In
Increased Awareness of Industry through Publications
- BioNJ Biolines newsletter features BioNJ biotechnology company member news and news on timely industry topics
- Industry surveys, e.g. benchmarking, economic impacts, etc.
Diamond and Platinum members enjoy additional benefits. Contact us at BioNJ@BioNJ.org for more information.