Tuesday, June 26
9:00 a.m. to 3:00 p.m.
Rutgers Student Center – College Ave Campus
126 College Avenue, New Brunswick, New Jersey 08901
Join us for this important career fair, where you will
- Meet with local industry employers who are hiring right now!
- Meet with key industry headhunters, education providers and career counselors
- Connect with other professional organizations
- Lear about special State Grants for training & education while unemployed
- Receive resources to assist with your transition in this challenging market!
- BioHUB: Join Our Networking Group at the Career Fair
- Reconnect with old friends
- Talk with employers and recruiters
- All in a casual atmosphere!
8:30 a.m. – 9:00 a.m. – Registration & Networking
9:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m. – Exhibit Hall Open
10:00 a.m. – 11:00 a.m. – Individual Training Grant Funding / Job and Interview Techniques
Noon – 1:30 p.m. – BioHUB Networking Event
1:30 p.m. – 2:30 p.m. – Individual Training Grant Funding / Job and Interview Techniques
In partnership with
the New Jersey Department of Labor and Workforce Development
and Rutgers, the State University of New Jersey.
CLICK HERE to read the press release announcing this important resource event.
Thank You to our Morning Refreshment Sponsor
Participating Companies and Career Resources
- Adesis, Inc.
- Amneal Enterprises, LLC
- CCS Cell Culture Service, Inc.
- Daiichi Sankyo
- DPT Laboratories
- GE Healthcare
- Genscript USA
- Insmed, Inc.
- InVentiv Health
- International Vitamin Corporation
- Johnson & Johnson
- LifeCell Corporation
- MaxSAR BioPharma
- NorthStream Global Partners, LLC
- PSC Biotech Corporation
- Publicis Touchpoint Solutions
- Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- American Chemical Society
- Association for Women in Science
- Brookdale Community College
- Clinical Research Academy of America
- DeVry University
- Executive Education at Rutgers School of Business-Camden
- Greater Raritan One-Stop Career Center
- Hays Recruiting Experts in Life Sciences
- Healthcare Businesswomen’s Association
- Integrated Resources, Inc.
- Joule Clinical and Scientific Staffing Solutions
- Lab Support – New Jersey
- Marcwood Group
- Morris/Sussex/Warren Employment & Training Services, Morristown One-Stop Career Center
- NJ Department of Labor and Workforce Development
- NJ State Library
- Rutgers Center for Management Development
- Rutgers Division of Continuing Studies
- Rutgers Professional Science Master’s Program
- Scientific Search
- Students 2 Science
- TSR Consulting Services, Inc.
- Update Legal
- Young Professionals in Healthcare, Princeton
Directions and Parking Information for Rutgers Student Center
Rutgers – New Brunswick
College Avenue Campus
126 College Avenue
New Brunswick, NJ 08901
- For information on the Rutgers Student Center on College Ave. Campus, New Brunswick, please CLICK HERE.
- To get directions using Google Maps, please CLICK HERE.
- Please park in Lots 26, 30 (BEHIND STUDENT CENTER) OR the College Avenue Deck. “Event Parking” signage will be placed at the entrance to all lots.
- To get directions to the parking lots using Google Maps, please see below
Registration for Professionals/Job Seekers
Online Registration has closed. However, we will be accepting walk-ins at the event.